Professional Ductwork Replacement, Sealing & Repair
As part of our full range of residential and commercial HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) services, we are proud to offer quality, affordable ductwork replacement, sealing and repair. Air ducts are the conduits for the air that feeds into your heating, cooling or HVAC system, and they can affect your system’s energy efficiency, air quality and safety. While people rarely think about these largely unseen components of heating and cooling systems, well-maintained air ducts are important for many reasons – not the least of which is the money you’ll save from improved efficiency.
It’s important to hire a qualified professional to repair or replace your ductwork. Damaged ducts can cause heating and air conditioning breakdowns, so faulty ductwork truly affects your entire HVAC system, and it needs to be repaired or replaced properly in order to function correctly. We have over 20 years of experience repairing and replacing ductwork, and all of our ductwork services are effective, reliable and cost-competitive. Call Steve's Five Star Service today to schedule an appointment.
Expert Air Duct Sealing, Repair & Replacement
Steve's Five Star Service provides expert air duct replacement, sealing and repair services at the most competitive rates in the Inland Empire. Our experienced ductwork technicians can provide you with honest, knowledgeable advice about the most economical solution for any air duct problem, taking into consideration your particular type of ductwork, your heating, cooling and air quality needs and your budget. Then they can perform quality repair work, sealing or replacing your air ducts for an affordable price.
Occasional duct sealing is necessary to ensure proper functioning and optimal energy efficiency of your HVAC system. Leaks in your ductwork increase the demand for air production from your system, which causes it to use more energy and raise your utility costs. Contrary to popular belief, duct tape is not an effective solution for sealing leaky ducts. Special tape must be used for air duct sealing, and in some cases sections of your ductwork must be replaced altogether in order to effectively eliminate a leak.
Duct System Components
- Ductwork Insulation: Ductwork insulation helps maintain the temperature of the hot or cold air traveling to your HVAC vents. It also helps maintain the efficiency of your HVAC system and reduces the noise produced by airflow.
- Plenums: These components cycle the hot or cold air through a central unit and then distribute the air to different rooms in your home, office or commercial space.
- Smoke & Fire Dampers: Smoke and fire dampers are safety components that shut off the airflow in your duct system in the case of smoke or fire to prevent either from spreading to additional rooms.
- Stacks: Stacks are vertical ducts that allow air to be transported through relatively thin walls.
- Take-Offs: These small metal fittings facilitate airflow from the main duct to the other pathways of the duct system.
- Vibration Insulators: Like ductwork insulation, vibration insulators help quiet the noise of airflow. These flexible, rubberized sections in the ductwork also absorb the vibrations produced by the HVAC system.
Our factory-trained, NATE Certified ductwork technicians have extensive training and experience in every component of air duct systems. They can provide expert advice and quality service for any ductwork problem. At Steve's Five Star Service, we’re committed to offering economical solutions with lasting results. Call us today; you’ll always reach a live person, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Looking for Service? Call Now for a Free Estimate