Safe, Expert Gas Line Installation, Replacement, or Electricity to Gas Conversion
- 24-Hour, 7-Day Service
- Over 25 Years Experience
- Steel and Flexible Gas Piping
- For Stoves, Water Heaters, Dryers, Pool Heaters, Barbecues, Fire Pits, and Outdoor Heaters
In addition to our full range of HVAC and plumbing services, we offer expert gas line installation and replacement. This includes electric-to-gas conversion services for stoves, ranges, dryers, heaters, and more. We’ve installed and replaced thousands of gas lines during our more than 25 years in business, and we have the experience and expertise necessary to do the job safely and correctly. We offer a complete range of options, including steel and flexible gas piping, and we can make a professional recommendation based on your home, the appliance being powered, and other considerations. Whether you have an old gas line that needs to be replaced, or you need a gas line installed for new construction or a remodel, Steve’s Service is the best value in the Inland Empire.
Gas lines typically power things like stoves, water heaters, dryers, pool heaters, barbeques, fire pits, and outdoor heaters. It’s important to hire a qualified expert to work on your gas line, because there are many factors that go into the safe replacement or installation of a gas line. For example, the line must be properly sized for the BTU of the appliance in order for it to function correctly. This prevents carbon monoxide issues, improves the performance of your appliance, and helps your appliance last longer.
Many people are now converting from electric power to gas; gas is more efficient than electricity, and it can help ranges, heaters, and other appliances perform better. When converting to gas power, a gas line must be installed and connected to the appliance. Like any job involving a gas line, it’s important that electric-to-gas conversion be performed by qualified experts. Call Steve’s Service today to schedule a free estimate for gas line installation or replacement, or electricity-to-gas conversion. Someone is standing by to take your call in person, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Plumbing Inspection Checklist:
On a plumbing ESA visit, we perform a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing, including the following:
A Complete 17-point Plumbing Tune-Up
- Inspect all toilets for leaks at base, and supply lines.
- Check toilet lines.
- Check toilet inside for operations.
- Inspect all faucets and sinks for operation.
- Check sink supply lines.
- Check faucet for drips or leaks.
- Inspect tub for operation.
- Check for drips at tub valve.
- Check shower head for leaks and drips.
- Check drain flow and spout.
- Inspect laundry connections.
- Check laundry drain flow.
- Check water heater pilot and vent.
- Check for air leakage at plenum above furnace.
- Check water heater for leaks and shut off.
- Inspect all exterior plumbing.
- Hose bibs and clean outs.
Call Steve’s Service today to schedule a free estimate for any plumbing service. You can reach a live person 24 hours a day, and we’re standing by to assist you. We also provide 24/7 emergency plumbing. Call us at (909) 985-5254 or fill out the online form to get started.