Expert In-Home Water Leak Detection Services
SKILLED PLUMBING LEAK DETECTION SPECIALISTS TREATING YOUR PROPERTY WITH THE HIGHEST RESPECT
Water leaks may seem like a common occurrence, with many homeowners familiar with the stress of dripping taps. However, not all leaks are so obvious. Sometimes a leak in a plumbing line under the slab or other hidden areas can go unnoticed until it has caused serious damage. If you believe your home has a leak, contact our skilled technicians at Steve’s Five Star Service.
Our leak detection services are backed by over 30 years of experience, with our technicians receiving comprehensive training and education. We are specialists at targeting leaks that happen underground or in other hidden locations.
With our non-invasive procedures and advanced technology, we minimize damage and maximize solutions. It doesn’t matter where you live in this country, we all have plumbing leaks that can hide.
Common areas include:
- The service line from your meter or pump to your home. This line typically runs under your yard, driveway and other exterior areas.
- A slab leak occurs when a leak develops in either your hot or cold water plumbing line beneath the slab of your home.
- Leaks can develop in the plumbing inside your walls and/or floors.
- Crawl spaces and basement flooding damage by a leak in your plumbing lines.
- Miscellaneous plumbing systems such as radiant floor heating, hydronic lines for heating or cooling, snow melt systems, plumbing for ice rinks, etc., can all develop leaks that can cause serious property damage.
What you can expect when you hire us:
- Timely arrivals and prompt services
- Courteous, friendly professionals
- Cutting-edge technology & innovative methods
- Clean working spaces during and after a job
- Honest, transparent pricing
When it comes to your home, don’t take any chances. Too often plumbers guess at where they think a leak is located. With our technology and experience, we can find leaks without destruction. Because of our commitment to our clients and the exceptional service we provide, we have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and have hundreds of 5 star Google and Yelp reviews.
SIGNS YOU HAVE A LEAK IN YOUR HOME Leaks that go untreated can cause structural damage, health issues, unnecessary costs, and more. Outside of the obvious dripping faucet, most leaks are hard to detect.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Sound – Do you hear water running even when no water is being used?
- Mildew – Is mildew appearing?
- Higher water bill – Do you notice your water bill going up, without actually using more water?
- Foundation cracks – Are there cracks forming in your walls or flooring?
- Wet spots or hot spots – Are there any wet spots, discolored spots or hot spots on your floor or walls that appeared unexpectedly?
- Water meter or pump changes – Your water meter or your pump can help determine if you have a leak. If you have a meter, check your meter. Wait an hour or two without using any water and check the meter again. If the reading changed, it can mean that you have a leak. If you use well water and have a pump, listen to hear if it is running when no water is being used. If it is, then you probably have a leak.
At Steve's Five Star Service, we lead the industry in leak detection because it is our main emphasis. We understand that you have plenty on your plate and the last thing you need to worry about is a plumbing leak. That is why we work quickly and efficiently to help you get back on track.
Call Steve’s Service today to schedule a free estimate for any plumbing service. You can reach a live person 24 hours a day, and we’re standing by to assist you. We also provide 24/7 emergency plumbing. Call us at (909) 985-5254 or fill out the online form to get started.