Inland Empire’s Leading Experts in Toilet Sales, Installation, and Repair
- American Standard, Kohler, Gerber, and Toto
- High-Efficiency Toilets, Handicap Toilets and More
- Industry’s Best Flushing Toilets
- Gravity Toilets That Flush Using Air and Water
- Specialists in Leak Repair, Poorly Flushing Toilets, and Clog/Drain Issues
With more than 25 years of experience fixing and replacing toilets, we are the Inland Valley’s leading experts in toilet installation and repair. Whether you need a small, economical fix, or you want to remodel your entire bathroom, we have the expertise and the capacity to handle almost any project. We perform all repairs to the highest quality standards, and we offer very competitive pricing. If you need a new toilet, we carry a full range of styles, sizes, and colors from top brands like American Standard, Kohler, Gerber, and Toto. Our extensive inventory includes high efficiency toilets, handicap toilets, and more, and all of them are covered under warranty. We can also install a toilet you bought from somewhere else. Whatever the job, we’ll get it done right the first time, every time, with minimal disruption to your home or business.
We try to save our customers money whenever possible. If your toilet has a small, routine problem which, once fixed, won’t affect the future functioning of the toilet, we’ll let you know and perform the repair quickly and accurately. If your toilet has a major problem that would cost you more to fix than to replace the toilet, we’ll let you know that too. The advantage to replacing an old toilet is that today’s models are much more efficient; because they conserve water, they can save you money on your monthly water bill. Today’s toilets are also better flushing: we even carry gravity toilets that power flush using air and water, making them not only better flushing, but also better self-cleaning and less likely to clog. All of our toilets are covered under warranty.
It’s important to have problems with your toilet checked out by a qualified professional plumber, like one of the experienced technicians at Steve’s Service. An issue like a leaky base, for example, could require a repair as simple as a new wax seal, or it could mean replacing the entire toilet. We have the knowledge to tell the difference, and we’ll perform a fast, effective repair with lasting results, all for a great value. Call Steve’s Service today; we offer free estimates for all toilet installations and repairs. You can reach a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we also offer 24-7 emergency service.
Plumbing Inspection Checklist:
On a plumbing ESA visit, we perform a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing, including the following:
A Complete 17-point Plumbing Tune-Up
- Inspect all toilets for leaks at base, and supply lines.
- Check toilet lines.
- Check toilet inside for operations.
- Inspect all faucets and sinks for operation.
- Check sink supply lines.
- Check faucet for drips or leaks.
- Inspect tub for operation.
- Check for drips at tub valve.
- Check shower head for leaks and drips.
- Check drain flow and spout.
- Inspect laundry connections.
- Check laundry drain flow.
- Check water heater pilot and vent.
- Check for air leakage at plenum above furnace.
- Check water heater for leaks and shut off.
- Inspect all exterior plumbing.
- Hose bibs and clean outs.
*Call Steve’s Service today to schedule a free estimate for any plumbing service. You can reach a live person 24 hours a day, and we’re standing by to assist you. We also provide 24/7 emergency plumbing. Call us at (909) 985-5254 or fill out the online form to get started.