Ductless HVAC System Installations in Upland, CA
A ductless HVAC system can operate efficiently only if it is installed correctly. We can ensure it is properly connected and sized for your home or facility, so it is safe, efficient, reliable. Steve’s Five Star Service installs Carrier and Mitsubishi ductless split systems. If the reduced performance of an aging and/or failing ductless system is affecting indoor comfort, it is time for replacement. But there are many reasons to consider replacing a ductless system long before it fails. It can:
- Reduce Maintenance Costs: You won’t require as many repairs or need to find outdated, and more expensive, original parts.
- Boost Energy Efficiency. Modern systems use less electricity to provide the same heating/cooling power, so they can lower your company’s utility bills.
- Remove Contaminants: Dust, pollen, viruses, and other pollutants are more effectively removed, improving indoor air quality and the well-being of employees and customers.
Some of the different ductless solutions we offer include:
- Wall-Mounted Ductless Systems: These are the most popular types of ductless systems. They include an outdoor unit and one or multiple indoor units that are mounted on a wall inside your home. Typically, the indoor unit is mounted near the ceiling, but they can be positioned just about anywhere to suit your aesthetic preferences. Sleek, modern designs for wall mounted ductless air conditioners offer an array of functional and stylish options for any home.
- Floor-Mounted Ductless Systems: Floor-mounted systems are a popular and practical choice for homeowners who don’t have the wall space for a wall-mounted unit. Like their wall-mounted counterparts, floor-mounted ductless heating and AC systems have two parts: an outdoor and an indoor unit. These units work best in rooms that are not fully furnished, as large pieces of furniture can obstruct airflow from a floor-mounted unit.
- Ductless Ceiling Cassettes: Ceiling cassettes, often referred to simply as cassettes, are one of the most discrete ductless options. The indoor unit is installed into the ceiling so that the mechanics are hidden, which means you’ll need adequate attic room. Cassettes typically work best for large rooms or rooms that tend to have cold or hot spots. Different models allow you to close some or all of the vents to control airflow and temperature.
- Slim Duct Mini-Split Systems: These systems offer a sleek, inconspicuous aesthetic. The bulk of the system is installed behind the wall, ceiling, in a crawl space, or under the floor so that only the grills are visible. Once installed, these systems offer powerful performance to keep your home comfortable all year long. Dr. Ductless is proud to offer several slim duct options to suit your particular needs and preferences.
When you need ductless HVAC installation or replacement, repairs, or preventative maintenance, reach out to Steve’s Five Star Service at (909) 985-5254 for a free quote and to schedule an appointment.